2014 Warehouse/DC Equipment and Technology Survey Results
April 03, 2014
Have we stepped up investment in equipment and technology inside the nation’s warehouse and distribution center (DC) operations?
Our panel takes a deep look at the findings of our annual Warehouse/DC Equipment and Technology Survey and finds a growing interest in automation and software as workforce issues now factor heavily into every investment decision.
Join us for this special Webcast as Group Editorial Director Michael Levans and Editor at Large Josh Bond conduct a conversation to put deeper context around the findings of this important annual study.
Attend this Webcast to learn:
- Current activity levels inside U.S. warehouse and DC operations
- Spending plans for equipment
- Current and future investment levels for software and automation
- State of visibility across U.S. supply chains
- Plus FREE Download of the Warehouse/DC Equipment and Technology Survey
Can’t attend the Webcast? Register anyway! We’ll send you a link to the recorded session after the event.
Subscribe to Logistics Management magazine
entire logistics operation. Start your FREE subscription today!