Entrematic makes a grand entrance in North America
Company holds event at 6,000-square-foot showroom in Texas.
Latest NewsThe State of the DC Voice Market The Big Picture: Navigation Gets a Reboot for Automatic Vehicles AAR reports carload and intermodal gains for week ending December 9 Intelligent Lift Trucks, Smarter Business BTS reports a new all-time high for Freight Transportation Services Index More News
Latest ResourceThe Retailer’s Atlas for Omnichannel Returns Fueled by e-commerce, the new state of retail is truly an omnichannel one, and companies will flourish or flounder based on how well their supply chain can meet customer expectations.
Entrematic, a global leader in entrance automation, has declared its presence as a strong player in North America.
Entrematic boasts one of the world’s most complete ranges of entrance automation products and warehouse solutions. In making its grand entrance in North America, Entrematic welcomed dealers and media to its new 6,000 square foot showroom, known as Entrematic Academy, at its loading dock equipment facility in Carrollton, Texas.
Entrematic products are sold through a network of dealers throughout North America. Its portfolio encompasses commercial sectional doors, loading dock equipment, HVLS warehouse fans, high-performance doors, residential garage doors, and pedestrian door automation and operators for residential, commercial, industrial and institutional applications.
“Entrematic’s mission is to boost our partners’ businesses,” comments Juan Vargues, president of Entrematic. “By combining its long-established brands and nearly 200 years of cumulative expertise under one umbrella, Entrematic becomes a powerful partner in entrance automation with efficient logistics and more than 2,800 employees worldwide.”
Complete solutions in North America from one source Each Entrematic product brand brings years of expertise and innovation in their respective product categories to create a complete range of products under the Entrematic umbrella:
● Amarr - a leading brand of sectional doors for residential and commercial applications
● Kelley - offering a portfolio focused on quality and energy- efficient loading dock and warehouse solutions, including air-powered dock leveler technology
● Serco - a brand known for increasing operational efficiency with specialty hydraulic dock levelers, safety products and programmable control systems
● Dynaco - a leading brand in high-speed doors for increased operational productivity in commercial and industrial applications
● Ditec - high-quality pedestrian door automation systems for internal and external use in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
Subscribe to Logistics Management Magazine!Subscribe today. It's FREE!
Get timely insider information that you can use to better manage your entire logistics operation.
Start your FREE subscription today!
34th Annual Quest for Quality Awards: 2017 Awards Dinner Trucking Regulations: Washington U-Turns; States put hammer down View More From this Issue