Entrematic makes a grand entrance in North America
Company holds event at 6,000-square-foot showroom in Texas.
Latest NewsHistoric U.S. West Coast waterfront contract extension vote is praiseworthy Service issues are front and center in STB letter to CSX Differing opinions on pending ELD implementation are firmly intact U.S.-NAFTA trade is up for seventh straight month, reports BTS U.S. rail volumes are mixed for week ending July 22 More News
Latest ResourceJust Released: Understanding Hazmat Transportation Management The rules and regulations governing the transportation of hazardous materials (hazmat) are complex.
Entrematic, a global leader in entrance automation, has declared its presence as a strong player in North America.
Entrematic boasts one of the world’s most complete ranges of entrance automation products and warehouse solutions. In making its grand entrance in North America, Entrematic welcomed dealers and media to its new 6,000 square foot showroom, known as Entrematic Academy, at its loading dock equipment facility in Carrollton, Texas.
Entrematic products are sold through a network of dealers throughout North America. Its portfolio encompasses commercial sectional doors, loading dock equipment, HVLS warehouse fans, high-performance doors, residential garage doors, and pedestrian door automation and operators for residential, commercial, industrial and institutional applications.
“Entrematic’s mission is to boost our partners’ businesses,” comments Juan Vargues, president of Entrematic. “By combining its long-established brands and nearly 200 years of cumulative expertise under one umbrella, Entrematic becomes a powerful partner in entrance automation with efficient logistics and more than 2,800 employees worldwide.”
Complete solutions in North America from one source Each Entrematic product brand brings years of expertise and innovation in their respective product categories to create a complete range of products under the Entrematic umbrella:
● Amarr - a leading brand of sectional doors for residential and commercial applications
● Kelley - offering a portfolio focused on quality and energy- efficient loading dock and warehouse solutions, including air-powered dock leveler technology
● Serco - a brand known for increasing operational efficiency with specialty hydraulic dock levelers, safety products and programmable control systems
● Dynaco - a leading brand in high-speed doors for increased operational productivity in commercial and industrial applications
● Ditec - high-quality pedestrian door automation systems for internal and external use in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
Subscribe to Logistics Management Magazine!Subscribe today. It's FREE!
Get timely insider information that you can use to better manage your entire logistics operation.
Start your FREE subscription today!
2017 Truckload Brokerage Roundtable: Technology continues to connect the dots Cloud Transportation Management Systems (TMS): Weis Markets streamlines “both sides” of the DC door View More From this Issue