Entrematic makes a grand entrance in North America
Company holds event at 6,000-square-foot showroom in Texas.
Latest NewsSalonCentric: One Beautiful Network Q4 2017 Rail/Intermodal Roundtable: Improvements apparent; work remains The State of the DC Voice Market MHEFI announces new Board of Directors members for 2018 Motion Industries announces agreement to acquire Apache More News
Latest ResourceThe State of the Rail/Intermodal Markets What's on track for rail/intermodal shippers in 2018?
Thursday, October 26, 2017 | 2pm ET
Entrematic, a global leader in entrance automation, has declared its presence as a strong player in North America.
Entrematic boasts one of the world’s most complete ranges of entrance automation products and warehouse solutions. In making its grand entrance in North America, Entrematic welcomed dealers and media to its new 6,000 square foot showroom, known as Entrematic Academy, at its loading dock equipment facility in Carrollton, Texas.
Entrematic products are sold through a network of dealers throughout North America. Its portfolio encompasses commercial sectional doors, loading dock equipment, HVLS warehouse fans, high-performance doors, residential garage doors, and pedestrian door automation and operators for residential, commercial, industrial and institutional applications.
“Entrematic’s mission is to boost our partners’ businesses,” comments Juan Vargues, president of Entrematic. “By combining its long-established brands and nearly 200 years of cumulative expertise under one umbrella, Entrematic becomes a powerful partner in entrance automation with efficient logistics and more than 2,800 employees worldwide.”
Complete solutions in North America from one source Each Entrematic product brand brings years of expertise and innovation in their respective product categories to create a complete range of products under the Entrematic umbrella:
● Amarr - a leading brand of sectional doors for residential and commercial applications
● Kelley - offering a portfolio focused on quality and energy- efficient loading dock and warehouse solutions, including air-powered dock leveler technology
● Serco - a brand known for increasing operational efficiency with specialty hydraulic dock levelers, safety products and programmable control systems
● Dynaco - a leading brand in high-speed doors for increased operational productivity in commercial and industrial applications
● Ditec - high-quality pedestrian door automation systems for internal and external use in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
Subscribe to Logistics Management Magazine!Subscribe today. It's FREE!
Get timely insider information that you can use to better manage your entire logistics operation.
Start your FREE subscription today!
Q4 2017 Rail/Intermodal Roundtable: Improvements apparent; work remains LM Viewpoint: Collaboration, Now more than ever View More From this Issue