B2B Managed Services for Dummies
The benefits of Business-to-Business (B2B) integration are well known, but many companies struggle to achieve them.
Logistics in the NewsPotential DSV acquisition of Panalpina takes a turn with Agility now in the mix FTR’s Trucking Conditions Index sees significant gain AAR reports mixed volumes for week ending February 9 XPO Logistics reports strong Q4 and full-year 2018 earnings results Chapter 11 filing and employee letter shed more light on NEMF’s bankruptcy development More Logistics News
The potential benefits of Business-to-Business (B2B) integration are well known, but in real-world application many companies struggle to achieve them.
They find it hard to roll solutions out beyond a few key business partners.
Many companies have found an effective solution to those difficulties in B2B Managed Services, an outsourced service that manages daily B2B integration operations.
Download this free ebook and learn:
- What B2B Managed Services is and how it came to be
- The business drivers for B2B Managed Services
- The major steps involved in B2B integration and the different approaches to its delivery
- The core components of B2B Managed Services
- The key business benefits for B2B Managed Services
- Building a business justification for B2B Managed Services
- How to select a suitable B2B Managed Services vendor
- Ten tips when deploying B2B Managed Services
Subscribe to Logistics Management Magazine!Subscribe today. It's FREE!
Get timely insider information that you can use to better manage your entire logistics operation.
Start your FREE subscription today!
State of Global Logistics: Time for a reality check Preview some of the innovations you will see at ProMat 2019 View More From this Issue