Securing IoT data across the connected supply chain
Thursday, March 1, 2018 | 2pm ET
Technology in the NewsUPS announces new additions to Marketplace Shipping solution SEKO Logistics announces massive expansion plan into Mexico Evolution of E-commerce: The possibilities of tomorrow XPO introduces new cloud-based mobile software platform Loadtap rolls out track and trace load matching offering More Technology News
Technology ResourceFace security threats head-on. Protect data beyond perimeter. Traditional Data Loss Protection (DLP) solutions present a number of serious shortcomings and challenges for companies deploying them, creating a clear gap in the market.
Thursday, March 1, 2018 2:00PM
Mike Levans, Group Editorial Director, Supply Chain Group, Peerless Media LLC.
Dave Miller, IAM Solution Strategist, OpenText and Co-Founder, Covisint (Covisint is OpenText now)
Did you know the total number of machine-to-machine (M2M) connections will grow from 5 billion in 2014 to 27 billion in 2024?1 Yet just 10% of surveyed executives reported feeling confident about securing their IoT devices against hackers.2
Gain an edge over your competitors today. Secure your IoT data via a holistic approach to Identity and Access Management (IAM).
Register for the webinar, Securing IoT data across the connected supply chain featuring Dave Miller, IAM Solution Strategist, OpenText (previously co-founder of Covisint, now OpenText). You'll learn:
- Why a holistic approach to IAM is the most effective way to govern access to your systems and information requested by your partners, vendors, customers, and connected devices
- The top 5 approaches that suppliers and logistics companies are using to assess IAM technologies – and their pros and cons
- The benefits of a fully connected ecosystem – and the best ways to overcome the security risks
- The 4 most critical capabilities of a winning IAM solution
- How enterprises like yours have used IAM to securely connect their internal information with their external partners
1. OpenText, A Holistic Approach to Managing Identities for the Internet of Things, 2017.
2. Business Insider, "How the Internet of Things will affect security and privacy," 2016.
Subscribe to Logistics Management Magazine!Subscribe today. It's FREE!
Get timely insider information that you can use to better manage your entire logistics operation.
Start your FREE subscription today!
Reverse Logistics in the “Age of Entitlement” Logistics Management’s Viewpoint on E-commerce: Leveraging available tools View More From this Issue