The Future of Multi-Carrier Shipping Systems (Beyond the Shipping Label)
Thursday, November 8, 2018 | 2PM ET
Technology in the NewsEmerge names Crawford as president Intelligent Vision-based Sortation & Tracking Systems Trucker Tools’ offerings are being put to use by Schneider for visibility and capacity management DSV confirms its offer to acquire Panalpina for roughly $4 billion DHL Supply Chain takes a long look at key 2019 supply chain trends More Technology News
Technology ResourceIntelligent Vision-based Sortation & Tracking Systems Download this new "Making the Case" guide to learn how using intelligent, vision-based readers and sensors can capture the information you need to help address both external customer service expectations, and internal marching orders for efficiency.
Thursday, November 8, 2018 2:00PM
Mike Levans, Group Editorial Director, Supply Chain Group, Peerless Media LLC.
Ken Fleming, COO, Logistyx Technologies
How confident are you that the shipping solution you have in place today will meet emerging delivery and customer service trends over the next five years?
In today's dynamic e-commerce and omnichannel world, it's an important question for any company striving to maintain a competitive edge.
What does a future-ready multi-carrier shipping platform look like?
Find out as transportation technology expert Ken Fleming, COO of Logistyx Technologies, discusses the key trends shaping supply chain delivery today and how they’re influencing shipping system requirements, including:
- Omni-channel Delivery: Controlling shipping and delivery processes across the extended enterprise, including drop shipping, ship-from-store, etc.
- Expanding Delivery Services: The globalization of customers and how to serve them all.
- Procurement: The need to simplify the procurement of transportation services in real time.
- Control Tower Capabilities: The demand for seamless analytics and workflow tools to monitor, anticipate and proactively optimize carrier interactions and delivery processing.
- Blockchain: How this emerging technology will impact transportation as we know it today.
Subscribe to Logistics Management Magazine!Subscribe today. It's FREE!
Get timely insider information that you can use to better manage your entire logistics operation.
Start your FREE subscription today!
2019 Rate Outlook: Pressure Builds Lift Trucks join the connected enterprise View More From this Issue