The Future of Multi-Carrier Shipping Systems (Beyond the Shipping Label)
Thursday, November 8, 2018 | 2PM ET
Technology in the NewsAsia Technology Summit examines ocean cargo supply chain transparency Can IoT Enhance Logistics Tracking? Emerge receives $20 million in seed money from Greycroft Partners Getting to S&OP Success 8 Ways to Master Your Supply Chain Labeling More Technology News
Technology ResourceCan IoT Enhance Logistics Tracking? The IoT has also quickly become an integral part of supply chains. It provides us with the advantage of using systems already in place, such as our smartphones or supply chain execution platforms, to expand our capabilities for more responsive and manageable supply networks.
Thursday, November 8, 2018 2:00PM
Mike Levans, Group Editorial Director, Supply Chain Group, Peerless Media LLC.
Ken Fleming, COO, Logistyx Technologies
How confident are you that the shipping solution you have in place today will meet emerging delivery and customer service trends over the next five years?
In today's dynamic e-commerce and omnichannel world, it's an important question for any company striving to maintain a competitive edge.
What does a future-ready multi-carrier shipping platform look like?
Find out as transportation technology expert Ken Fleming, COO of Logistyx Technologies, discusses the key trends shaping supply chain delivery today and how they’re influencing shipping system requirements, including:
- Omni-channel Delivery: Controlling shipping and delivery processes across the extended enterprise, including drop shipping, ship-from-store, etc.
- Expanding Delivery Services: The globalization of customers and how to serve them all.
- Procurement: The need to simplify the procurement of transportation services in real time.
- Control Tower Capabilities: The demand for seamless analytics and workflow tools to monitor, anticipate and proactively optimize carrier interactions and delivery processing.
- Blockchain: How this emerging technology will impact transportation as we know it today.
Subscribe to Logistics Management Magazine!Subscribe today. It's FREE!
Get timely insider information that you can use to better manage your entire logistics operation.
Start your FREE subscription today!
Land O’Lakes lock in Texas-based capacity How will the tariff war with China affect U.S. container ports? View More From this Issue