Founded in 1919 by Alfred Neel Deringer, our privately-held corporation employs more than 500 supply chain professionals in North America. As one of the largest, privately held Customs brokers in North America—we rank 5th overall—A.N. Deringer, Inc. delivers value to our customers by providing integrated supply chain solutions including: Customs brokerage, international transportation, warehousing and distribution, Customs compliance consulting, and USDA meat inspection.
Our corporate headquarters remains in St. Albans, VT, where we were founded nearly 100 years ago. Our nationwide service centers are located at major air and vessel ports, along the US/Canada border, and are complemented by a global partnership network to facilitate the movement of cargo throughout our primary markets of North America, Europe, and the Pacific Rim.
We are very proud of our long history of growth and ability to scale our service and operations to meet the needs of smaller customers filling a very specific market niche – as well as large, compliance driven international organizations with high volume and intense monitoring and reporting demands.
·Deringer takes our commitment to personalized service extremely seriously – exemplified by our “old-fashioned approach” of eliminating voice mail systems in all of our 30 locations.
·Our belief in accessibility to all levels of our organization, inclusive of our CEO, comes from the realization that people solve problems, not computers.
·A highly knowledgeable Compliance Department ensures our regulatory compliance with Customs and other regulatory agencies and acts as a value-added resource to customers, and our Consulting Department is available to assist with complex projects, such as mitigation, prior disclosures, duty drawback, classification, audit preparation.
·Deringer is equally committed to investing and expanding our technological capabilities and infrastructure to keep our customers’ shipments moving quickly, with real-time transparency and well-documented compliance measures.64 North Main St.